Application forms are available online on the website. ( Admissions closed for 2020-2021)
Documents to be enclosed along with the application
- Registration Fee: A Demand Draft (DD) for INR 750 (for Indian and SAARC nationals), drawn in favour of “Montfort College” payable at “Bangalore”.
- Copy of 10th, PUC/12th/10+2 Marks Sheets
- Copy of Degree Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying examinations
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the College / University Department last attended.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate from a competent medical practioner
- Caste Certificate (applicable only to those who belong to SC/ST/ Cat-I, II, OBC, etc)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Two recommendation letters from responsible persons who have social standing (preferably one from the HOD of the institute last attended), which should reach the Principal directly or along with the application in an envelope sealed and signed. (Family or relatives cannot give the recommendation letters).
The recommendation letter must include:
- In what capacity the student is known and for how long,
- A realistic assessment of intellectual capacity,
- Ability to work in a team.
On receipt of the above, the college office will contact the candidates regarding the entrance test and interview formalities.
Information to Foreign Students :
Foreign students aspiring to apply for the course need to submit the following documents along with the application.
- Copies of marks cards
- Translated copy of marks card
- Copy of passport
- TOEFL or equivalent test for English Language
Candidates who fall under International student category, if selected, need to apply for the eligibility certificate from Bengaluru North University and should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bangalore, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bangalore.